|Message from the President October 2005|
Welcome to our new website!
I am very happy to introduce our new webmaster Dr Ian Hill, from Portland Data who has constructed the fantastic new PNIRS website! Ian has done a wonderful job in a very short time!
I also thank the website committee for their exquisite work, especially Annemieke Kavelaars and Keith Kelley. Ian is now working on the meeting webpages including electronic abstract submission. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as electronic abstract submission is possible. The deadline for submission of abstracts is February 1, 2006.
The provisional program of the main symposia for the 13th PNIRS Meeting: Cutting Edge in Psychoneuroimmunology: New facts and Concepts, Miami, Florida from May 31-June 3, 2006 is ready. The content of the symposia has been sent to members by email and will appear on the website soon. In my view it has become an extremely interesting program covering real cutting edge Psychoneuroimmunology with a special focus on the clinical aspects of Psychoneuroimmunology.
Please think about your own contribution to the conference as an oral presentation or a poster. We have scheduled 3 poster sessions, more than 50 slots for oral presentations and lots of time for discussion.Therefore I urge everybody who is interested in PNI to participate in the 2006 PNIRS meeting. The experienced conference organizers Neil Schneiderman and Mike Antoni have selected an extremely enjoyable meeting site: The Loews-Miami Beach Hotel.
Experience the interesting multidisciplinary approach of the PNIRS meetings and come to Miami from May 31-June 2, 2006!!
- Message from the President August 2015
- Message from the President, August 2014
- Message from the President, June 2013
- Message from the President December 2012
- Message from the President June 2012
- Message from the President July 2011
- Message from the President July 2010
- Message from the President July 2009
- Message from the President July 2008
- Message from the President September 2007
- Message from the President October 2006
- Message from the President October 2005
- Message from the President August 2005